- Brainstorm idea
- Hone, Filter and/or Reject
- Conceptualize it as a product and/or service
- Architect/Implement it to work out Details
- Brainstorm Branding, Design Guidelines, Names and Logos
- Check for name/logo conflict
- Get Domain Name
- Setup Server on the Cloud
- Install and configure WordPress
- Architect Data
- Skeletal Fill
- Marketing/Sales Plan
- Future Growth
Based upon our brainstorming sessions last week and working with Beckett at home we’ve come up with our first pass on our T-Shirt design. With our Costa Rican connection and “flops” in our team name our brainstorm led to a tropical theme this year to layer upon our eco Trash Trek theme.
Green is associated with ecology and allerates with GambierGigaflops nicely so we’re looking with a tropical green color palette and fun fonts to match. Here is some research Beckett did to help with the design:
We’ll get some feedback today on the T-Shirt design. The T-Shirt printing company needs several weeks lead time so we’ll have to finalize the design this week.
Our working title for our Trash Trek app is ecoSmart.xyz and we’ll discuss a logo for our app today as well as our site functionality and structure.